Removing wallpaper is a messy and frustrating process that requires as much patience as it does skill. After all, it involves removing a layer of paper, sometimes several, that has been GLUED to your sheetrock. There will be damage to your walls in almost all cases and often the damage can be extensive. Even in cases when the walls are primed.
There is no science to estimating the cost of removing wallpaper. There are a number of variables to consider and no two jobs are ever the same. We do the best we can to give an accurate estimate on the front end and we work very hard to stay on target with our estimate.
THE FIRST STEP IS PREPARING THE ROOM:
• Flooring must be completely covered.
• Furniture and appliances wrapped with plastic.
• Bathroom towel bars are removed.
• Wall lighting dismantled.
• Bathtubs, shower stalls, sinks, cabinets, mirrors and counter tops are fully protected.
• Doorways to adjoining rooms are sealed off to prevent dust infiltration throughout other interior rooms.
• Air Conditioning vents in the work area are sealed off.
WE WARRANTY OUR WORKMANSHIP FOR TWO YEARS
We Use Only Sherwin Williams Paints and Primers