Everyone knows a quality paint job starts with unblemished sheetrock. Sheetrock repair is an art and it requires skilled professionals on the front end of the project to get walls and ceilings paint-ready. Particularly when the finish coat is eggshell or satin where every imperfection shows. We are experts in any type of sheetrock repair and warranty all workmanship:
- Nail pops, cracked corner beads, split tapelines, and buckled seams
- Damaged sheetrock from wallpaper removal
- Repairing and matching stippled ceilings
- Installing and finishing new sheetrock
- Changing textured ceilings to smooth
Sheet rock is messy work, even with dustless sanders. The combination of drywall dust and foot traffic on hardwood flooring will ruin a finish, and uncovered carpeting, appliances, and electronics are a magnet for airborne dust. For this reason, we take extra time and measures to protect your belongings.
JOB-SITE PREP INCLUDES:
• Doorways to adjoining rooms are sealed off with plastic.
• Hardwood flooring and tile are covered with contractors paper.
• Furniture, cabinets, and light fixtures are wrapped with plastic.
• Carpet is protected with a clear adhesive plastic film.
• A/C vents are sealed off.
• We do a thorough clean up at job completion.